Wednesday, January 14

It has been a while.....The cat has been gone for quite a while........



So we're still alive! It was a great holiday. Kelly, Glena, & Laci made it out here on Christmas eve. They must love us to drive through that storm. We went sledding on Christmas day. Everyone had a good time. We almost got Kelly to take a run down the hill, but he stayed strong.

With all the snow we made a snow slide in front of our house....The girls have fun on it!

2 comments:

Wilson Family said...

YA!!! I am so glad that you decided to make another post. You look like you are FREEZING! The girls miss you guys sooo much. Lydia asks all the time where Daisy is. Oh ya sorry about the cat being gone. Did a Hawk get her? hahaha

Meg said...

Wahoo!!!! You are back in business. I never thought I would see the day:) The girls love to see the girls. We miss you! Keep us posted.