I was waiting to see what the next pet was going to be. She is a cute little kitten. Is she nice, and love to play with the girls. Also benefit for you she will catch mice. When are going to come down again? Does Michael want to move yet? Let me know when.:)
Hey guys! Where is the update?! Not that we can judge...it has been a while for us too! :) We are going private on our blog, so don't forget to leave your email address for me so I can invite you! :) Merry Christmas!
14 comments:
Lily, Zuma is sooo cute.
Lily is so lucky! My kids are jealous. I wont ever let my girls get a cat. I can't stand them:(
I was waiting to see what the next pet was going to be. She is a cute little kitten. Is she nice, and love to play with the girls. Also benefit for you she will catch mice. When are going to come down again? Does Michael want to move yet? Let me know when.:)
Don't let the cat in the house!!!!!!!
Hey :) I got your blog link from Damon's mom. Where are you guys these days? Your girls are absolutely beautiful. and so big!
Congratulations on the cat :)
Holly, I am so glad you guys came to see us! Thanks for helping me with my blog.... I finally updated! Hope to see you soon again!
You better hide that thing, I'm coming for it...
-your BFF Amber
well now that zuma is gone, it's time to update your blog!!!!!
Do you guys want to update? We miss seeing your girls.
I took it upon myself to post a couple of pictures of you guys on MY blog.
Hey guys! Where is the update?! Not that we can judge...it has been a while for us too! :) We are going private on our blog, so don't forget to leave your email address for me so I can invite you! :) Merry Christmas!
hello? where's the update?
hello? where's the update?
hello? where's the update?
Post a Comment